Saturday, August 14, 2010

Interview on the Internet


Well, it's been 3 months since our move to the new house! So many changes, good, bad, ugly, but we're still rolling with the punches!

Bottom line: I've still got boxes to unpack, walls to paint, and more stuff than ever has been moved to the barn "temporarily" and is in my way, but I'm sewing alot lately.

In June, Pam Spence interviewed me for an online Columbus magazine, The Artist's Interview. She had seen my Red Panty Clothing and was intrigued enough to want to learn more, and I was happy to oblige! Check out the link above; there are even a couple pics of me.

Here at the homestead, we are settling in. I've got pots of herbs on the back porch, perennials in the front, and I'm making basil flavored olive oil!


My father in law has now been with us for a full month, and thanks to my cooking, he's gained back some weight. I think he's tolerating us well; I know his dog, Lilybell, is enjoying the freedom of going out, coming in, going out, coming in ad nausea.


Here Ron is giving her a MUCH needed bath!

No comments: