Monday, December 19, 2011

Etsy Shop Expanding



With the news that Go Figure Consignment would be closing at the end of the year, I was understandably worried about what to do with all my Red Panty clothing inventory. So I've been listing it in my Etsy shop, 4 pieces last Thursday, 6 pieces yesterday.

I've already sold 3 pieces to one lucky lady, so this will hopefully bring added momentum to both my shop and myself! I need to move this stuff, people! I must make room for new pieces of spring fashion, and my rack in the studio is full to bursting right now.

Selling something to someone who likes it is definitely a motivator; I want to get in there and make lots of new stuff! Although right now, it's all about the Christmas presents I have to make....lots of them!

So try to find some peace during this holiday season, and I'll post pics of all the gifties being created in the barn!

No comments: