Thursday, June 23, 2016

Super Sewing Summer!

Once the students graduate and the Alumni have come and gone, the Ross Museum goes to a reduced schedule, leaving me with time in the morning to spend in the Art Barn for sewing!

This summer, I've been going through my stash of thrift shop finds, cutting things up, trying out new designs, and generally having a wonderful time. So far this month, here are about half of what I've made up:



Dresses, tops, slips with lace and ruffles to wear under other things.....I usually finish at least 1 piece every day this month!

My next project will be to re-organize all my fabric storage, since things have gotten a bit too jumbled to easily find what I'm looking for, and to think about having a "Supply Reduction Sale"...but that's for July!

No comments: