Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Dresses on Little Forms

I belong to the Women's City Club, which runs a very low-cost women's boarding house here. The Club is decorating some tables for the upcoming Chamber of Commerce dinner (cause they help us!) and the theme is based on one of the Club's fundraisers, which is a princess tea for little girls!

So, I was given 2 resin dressforms, and some purple fabric....and this is what I came up with! Everyone brought them to the monthly dinner meeting last evening, and perched them on the fireplace mantle. I think they're cute!



That sparkly trim is actually some old Christmas garland, maybe 1/2" wide, that's wired. It was intended for the miniature trees. I actually had it in a box to go to charity, but I haven't taken it yet....voila!

No comments: