Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sewing Workspace - My little heaven!


I can't recall if I've shared a pic of my actual workspace in the big ArtBarn, but here it is! I do rather love it! I wish the rest of the barn was organized as well, but baby steps, you know!

Had the hubby turn on the heat yesterday, we'll leave it at around 55 degrees, so nothing freezes, and when I'm working in there I can turn it up a bit. I do tend to get rather warm when I work; do you supposed it's because my brain is working so hard? I'm not sure, but it sounds good!

I have a nice little rug under my worktable, because I don't know why but I must operate my machines bare-footed. I cannot stand to wear anything, not even slippers or flip-flops!

All my supplies surround me, and with my office wheelie chair, I can just swing around and reach anything I need....heaven!