Friday, December 12, 2008

Have a Pink Christmas!

I have prepared my living room for Christmas with my pretty pink tree! Yay!


Our home's architecture is firmly entrenched in the 1950's, so rather than force it to be anything else, I just gave up and went with it. I have a lovely 5 foot pink tree in the window, but of course I couldn't stop there, so I also have several shorter tinsel trees around the room, as well as other miscellaneous trees spread about. And yes, those ARE paint-by-number paintings on the wall:
NUDES!! My father and grandmother painted those in the 1950's, appropriate, don't you think?? Beside them is a vintage velvet landscape painting, I just loved it and had to have it!




The big Virgin of Guadaloupe was a birthday gift last June; I planned to put it right out front of my house to annoy the neighbors across the street, but for some reason I find it hard to move her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Great tree, where is Hello Kitty??