Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Day of Rest


Ana declared today a rest day, no hiking or digging! So I ventured out to the Art Barn for the first time in 3 weeks, and whipped up 2 Raglan tops that I'd cut out earlier, and took some photos of the new Yo-Yo necklaces!


Here's Ana in one of the new tops; She's so pretty! She helped me re-discover some good thrift shop finds in the Barn that I'll be recycling soon.


Here are the new necklaces; I'm very torn, should I list these on Etsy or hold them for the Block Party in July?? Go Figure Consignment and the other businesses on the block have been feeling like the ugly stepsister of the Short North lately. Even though they're all members, they never get featured and events never seem to make it all the way north to them. And they're really not that far! So July 21st they're having a block party, staying open late, and we'll have some Red Panty Models roaming the block in new fashions! Yay!

No comments: