1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long? I knit only, about 40 yrs. I can do the most basic crochet but not very well.
2) What is on your needles right now? I'm finishing the lace edging for a shrug in "Knit Tricks" by Rebecca Wat, and I've been making little Kodama dolls and Nicky Epstein pears to be felted. Oh, and I cast on for the Yarn Vomit KAL.
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag? Hmmmm, probably my little Chibi with big darning needles to sew things up with. I never lose darners anymore!
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns? Cascade 220, Jo Sharp DK wool, and a tie btwn Crystal Palace cotton chenille and Tahki cotton classic What are your 3 least favorite? I'm not very fond of Red Heart anything, I didn't have a good experience with Lion Brand Microspun, and I am not crazy about angora.
5) What is your favorite color? Eggplant. Fuschia. Lime Green. Anything but dusty colors or beige!
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
7) What is your favorite FO and why? My pirate mittens, arrgh!
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet? Fair isle mittens, little toys & creatures, little fruit/veg/foods to felt up
9) Do you collect anything? Skulls, buttons, espresso spoons
10) What your your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related) Hello Kitty, Happy Bunny, Skelanimals, sassy quotes, cute bandaids
11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID? Yes, redpanties
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa? Yes to all, but NO chamomille (allergic) love chai, lavender tea
13) Favorite sweets? Dark chocolate, shortbread cookies, sour jelly belly beans, sour patch kids, junior mints
14) Any allergies? Rose scented things
15) Do you have pets? kids? 1 kitty, 1 17 yo daughter