Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Collection of Red Panty Designs!


Wow, I can't believe how negligient I've been about blogging....sorry! Since I last posted, I've taken down 2 exhibits at the museum, driven to Brooklyn and back to pick up artwork, installed a new exhibit, hosted 2 bus tours from the American Quilt Study Group, and finished my new Fall Collection!! Yay! Tonight was the First Friday for October, and the unveiling at (not on the) Corner Framing Gallery.

I had 27 new pieces, and this time I did a line of knits....I used T shirts, as well as cotton sweaters, and I'm really excited about how they came out! I'll be taking pictures tomorrow, because there were just too many people in the way this evening, which is a good thing!

For the soiree, I ordered 3 dozen gourmet cupcakes from the amazing Nicole; I asked her for something related to my line, and here's what she did:
aren't they fabulous? There weren't ANY left....luckily I stole 2 before the crowds arrived and stuck them in the freezer for my daughter, since she's at college. Here is Nicole, modelling the top she bought, it's called the Harvest Moon top, and, well, no I did not register that it's actually a SUN until someone pointed it out!
Silly me, I'm such a moon girl, don't ya know!

Anyway, I had the most fun ever with this line, and I promise more pics tomorrow!

No comments: