Saturday, May 1, 2010

New dresses from Old Skirts - Baby Doll Restyle

After finishing up all the new quilts for my next show, I have been busy sewing up new dresses for the Red Panty Clothing line. Go Figure Consignment is 1 year old today, and having a big celebration for the Gallery Hop in the Short North tonight. Sherrie requested some baby doll style dresses, so I did my best, and this is what I came up with!

They look absolutely adorable on a real person, and make you feel sensational! I made 8, but ended up keeping 1 for myself, I just couldn't help it! (last 1 pictured)Sherrie made over them so much when I dropped them off that when I left, she had the first one pictured here on, and was going to wear it for the party tonight! (Black and white with polka dots)



I am so happy they were a hit, and I guess I'll have to make more, in between moving to our new house!

No comments: